A superwash version of the classic Worsted Merino base. While remaining true to the original softness of worsted, we ‘washed it’ so you can too, allowing more freedom and ease of care. Having the same weight as Worsted, it can be used interchangeably for any projects you may have planned for Worsted. Like all our yarns, it is kettle-dyed in small batches by our artisan dyers and is full of subtle variation and beauty. This yarn is perfect for accessories and garments, next-to-skin wear, cables, textured stitches, colorwork, anything where warmth and comfort are a factor!
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approximate Yardage: 210 yds (192 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7-9 (4.5-5.5 mm)
- Crochet Hook Size: US I-9 - K-10/12 (5.5-6.5 mm)
- Gauge: 18 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water. Do not tumble. Dry flat.