This breezy yarn is soft and light, making it the ultimate summer yarn. Susurro is 50% Mulberry silk, 25% Merino, and 25% Linen wound as a single ply into a DK/Sport weight. The fusion of these 3 very different fibers results in an amazing depth of color, giving the yarn an almost metallic sheen. This yarn has a marvelous balance due to the sharp contrast between the crude texture of the linen and the silkiness of the Merino. This yarn is ideal for shawls, scarves, accessories, lace, textured stitches, cables, lightweight garments.
- 50% Mulberry Silk, 25% Linen, 25% Merino Wool.
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approximate Yardage: 325 yds (297 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 7 (3.75 - 4.5 mm)
- Gauge: 21-28 stitches=4" (10 cm)
- Care: Hand Wash, cold water. Dry flat.