A truly unique yarn! We start with a bulky thick-and-thin single made of our delightfully soft superwash merino wool, and then we criss-cross it with a binder thread (either black or white.) Then the yarn is dyed one of our signature kettle-dyed colorways, and: poof! Something unlike any yarn we've made before, inspired by a particular style of handspun yarn. Caracol knits up into a cozy, fluffy fabric with a ton of texture and visual interest. Simple stitch patterns really let it sing! It is ideal for warm winter accessories, big cozy afghans, and stockinette that's far from boring.
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 150 grams (5.29 oz)
- Approximate Yardage: 90 yds (87 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 13 - 19 (9 - 15 mm)
- Crochet Hook Size: US N/P/15 - P/Q (10 - 15 mm)
- Gauge: 9 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water. Do not tumble dry.