A soft and sturdy plied sport-weight, Arroyo has quickly become a favorite among knitters! It’s perfect for those everyday lightweight (but warm) garments, and the superwash wool means it’s easy to take care of. Think of it as Rios' baby brother! (And speaking of babies, it’s perfect for them too.)
This yarn is ideal for shawls, scarves, accessories, lace, textured stitches, cables, lightweight garments, baby and children's items.
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Approximate Yardage: 335 yds (306 m)
- Gauge: 20.0 to 22.0 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 4 - 6 (3.5 - 4 mm)
- Crochet Hook Size: US E-4 - 7 (3.5-4.5 mm)
- Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water. Do not tumble dry.