Pacific is a worsted weight, affordable, completely machine washable yarn in a huge range of colors. It's an unbelievably soft acrylic and wool blend. It has a lustrous sheen which gives depth to the many hues that are available in this yarn. There's really nothing that Pacific isn't great for: sweaters, blankets, baby projects, or anything that's worn next to the skin.
- 60% Acrylic/40% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approximate Yardage: 213 yds (195 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7-8 (4.5-5.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 18-20 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: H-J (5.0-6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 13-15 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.